Did Your Obstetrician Let You Go Past Your Due Date And You Needed An Emergency C-Section? Call A Lawyer

Posted on: 8 July 2016
If you were in severe pain, had the signs of preeclampsia, were abnormally large in the abdomen, and your doctor let you go past your due date and you ended up needing an emergency C-section, talk with a lawyer fast. If you missed out on the natural birth that you wanted, and your life or the infant's was at risk, there could still be long-term damages you haven't noticed yet.
[Read More]

Getting Divorced Later In Life? 3 Things To Consider

Posted on: 4 July 2016
Divorce doesn't always happen to young couples, since it's very possible for an older couple to get a divorce too. When this happens, there will be some different things that should be considered that a young couple doesn't have to think about. There is not as much time for dealing with financial recovery after a divorce due to factors like retirement. Shared assets may be considered bargaining tools that can help you get what you really want as well.
[Read More]

Feeling Alienated? Here Are The Symptoms Of Parent Alienation

Posted on: 28 June 2016
Parent alienation is when one parent tries to alienate a child against the other parent. This can happen due to a messy divorce or a custody arrangement not working out the way one particular parent wanted. It can also happen through step-parents as they try to force their way into family units. It's important for parents to know when they are being pushed out and alienated. Here are the common symptoms if you feel like it is happening to you.
[Read More]

3 Tips For Divorce Mediation

Posted on: 21 June 2016
Many divorcing couples turn to mediation to save money and avoid court. Even if you and your spouse are unable to reach an agreement on all of your issues, mediation can help with some of the issues so that the family court only has to intervene on what is left. If you are heading to mediation, here are some tips to keep in mind.  Consult With Your Attorney Before you and your spouse attend mediation, consult with your attorney.
[Read More]